Thank you for visiting our website!
Type of personal information that we collect
While using our website, you may share with us, on a voluntary basis, your e-mail address, and name through the contact page of the GREENEXT website and/or by subscribing to our newsletter.
Use of personal information that we collect
Sharing of personal information that we collect
The website of GREENEXT does not sell or lease its contact list to third parties. The website of GREENEXT will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law.
Storage and deletion of personal information that we collect
Any personal information your provide us through the GREENEXT website is only used for communication purposes and securely stored on the GREENEXT’s website email server.
Security of personal information that we collect
GREENEXT’s website takes information security seriously and uses reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect.
You have a number of rights, which you can exercise at any time. In particular, you have the:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information, including the purpose for which we are processing this information, the period that we will retain it and with whom we will share it.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask from us to confirm whether we are processing personal information concerning you. Where that is the case, you can access your personal information that we are processing and relevant supplementary information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request from us modifications to your personal information in case you believe that it is not up to date, complete or accurate.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information that we are processing.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal information, with a view to limiting the way that we use this information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to ask for your personal information to be provided back to you or transferred to a third party.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal information at any time for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
To exercise your rights, please contact us through GREENEXT website or send us a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small text files, which are saved on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. If you do this, however, you may need to manually adjust your preferences every time you visit a website. For more information on how to manage cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
We use tools like Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our website. This provides us with important information to enable the site to work better. The information collected is not linked to your personal data.
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, please visit: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
If you do not wish your information to be sent to Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.